I am a performer. I see the task of a performer as creating the ideal space for a particular piece. It is not only about playing the pieces but creating the space and adapting to the surroundings or missmatching on purpose, in order to let each piece stand out.
Different perspectives are necessary - sometimes even to look from below or behind. I am always seaching for ideas and contexts in which I can perform different pieces.
Some important moments on stage
1. Ultraschall Berlin - Christian Winther Christensen - Piano Concerto with RSO Berlin and Bas Wiegers 2021, Foto: Simon Detel
2. Festival Mixtur Barcelona, 2015
3. Achtbrücken Festival - John Cage - Etudes Australes 2020 Foto: Anja Limbrunner
4. Ultraschall Berlin - Radialsystem - Stefan Prins - Piano Hero #1 Foto: Reiner Pfisterer
5. Warsaw Autumn 2016 Foto: Grzesiek Mart
6. Ultraschall Berlin - Christian Winther Christensen - Piano Concerto with RSO Berlin and Bas Wiegers 2021, Foto: Simon Detel
Landing Page Software